BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Bridging the Gaps?

I tried to bridge the gap between my old friend, Justin, and well...
I guess some broken things aren't supposed to be fixed.
Some bridges were meant to be burned.
Some hearts meant to be broken.
But goodness, he was one of my best friends! Things aren't supposed to die between best friends, so why do we let friendships go? Why must things die? It was such a beautiful friendship, so easy to be around him and then it all just vanished, and all the years were taken with it! A part of ME was taken with that, a piece of my childhood I'll never forget. Four years forever lost, and a friendship taken with it.

CURSE YOU TIME! Time is not on our side, I encourage you, GO FIND THAT FRIEND! Fix things now! Save what you can because what if you don't wake up tomorrow? What if you cant ever mend things? What if somehow you've totally lost everything you have with one moment, one flick of the hand on the clock and it's all gone? I want to throw a fit, I want to fight back for those years I've lost, for those words I'll never get back, and the chances I'll never get to say what I need to say.

Just...take the time now, put behind you what you can get over quickly, and Bridge the Gap between you and whoever, but if you do it...do it now. Time will take it away quickly...

Song of the Day: What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts

Word of the Day:  Balneal (bal-NEE-uhl) Definition: prtaining to baths or bathing.

Mood: Completly crushed.


tumbling down,
xoxo

0 comments: